Let me upgrade you!

Learning to upgrade you lifestyle eating choices is not supposed to be difficult.  It's supposed to be amazing and delicious.  Sometimes even interesting.

I'm in the learning curve of sprouting.  I have made sprouts (a lil bit) just to have them handy for a specific dish.  Now I am setting aside a space in the kitchen JUST FOR SPROUTING.  I have 4 trays to grow baby greens and wheatgrass.  I'm so excited.  now when I stop at a smoothie place I'll have my OWN shot of wheatgrass.

I've been looking at various grasses and according to David "Avocodo" Wolfe, there are alot of grasses we can eat.  many are right in the yard.  I'm not sure if I'd do the in the yard thing with all the stray cats I've got milling around, But I did buy some different grass seeds to sprout.  we'll see.  Also, I  did transplant some dandelion into my garden straight dug up from a stubborn spot in the lawn,  want to see if it grows as big and hearty as they do in Italy..

So, As a LyfeStylist and Raw Vitalist, I ask you to let me take you on a trip into the UPGRADE..

As Beyonce says, lemmie, lemmie UpGrade Ya!

I am Chef V and I am RAWesome..

Comments

Popular Posts