First Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian potluck

Some of the items made were Rattatouli, Rawco salad, Pepper Boats, Guacamole salad, Banana/Orange smoothie, chili con carne, sliced veggies for dipping and stuffing accompanied with marinara sauce that was a HUGE hit.

We sliced/diced/chopped/blended and mixed our masterpieces.  Then we ate till we were ready to go home.  Thanks loads to all the folks that came out. 

I was worried at first cause the chapel was locked and I had NO idea how to gain entrance if April was not there.

Fortunately, being a chapel..I guess the lord will make a way somehow.  LOL

We got in, broke bread (so to speak) and had a great time.  I recall a very small person chanting "more", "more".  That's what I like.

Everyone helped and the fellowship was amazing.

Thanks again adults and children alike..no lettuce leaf was left unturned.

All recipes will be posted on Sunday!!  Thanks and, Until next time Stuttgart in the RAW..

I am Chef Vee.

Comments

Popular Posts